Compensation & Payroll Specialist
What's the role?
We're currently on the lookout for an experienced Compensation & Payroll Specialist to join our amazing HR team for a maternity leave contract, based in our Head Office at Rhodes, Sydney.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, the Compensation & Payroll Specialist role will see you take ownership of the Reward related matters (compensation & benefits), Annual Performance Reviews, and reward data in Workday combined with end-to-end payroll process within Hilti Australia.
This is an exciting role for someone that has extensive experience with ADP, ability to work collaborative with other teams, and has an analytical and process driven approach to HR.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Act as the main point of contact for all compensation & reward related matters
- Own and ensure adherence to Rewards specific policies, SOP’s, and frameworks
- Lead the Annual Performance Reviews for Hilti Australia in alignment with the APAC region Rewards team
- Provide recommendations on salary offers and promotions in accordance with the organization's policies to prevent anomalies.
- Ownership of Reward data in the Workday system
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll process within Hilti Australia and ensuring all aspects of payroll are completed accurately and timely.
- Responsible for various payroll related reporting, including headcount and financial analysis, reporting contributing to the month-end closing etc.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and in return we’ll offer you:
A competitive salary base + super
Flexible work arrangements
Car park or transport allowance
Why should you apply?
We employ 39 different nationalities within Hilti Australia and many more across the globe. We value the unique contributions of each and every member of our diverse Hilti family. Keeping in mind our core values and customer orientation we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
What you need is:
- - Availability to work on a contract from mid May 2021 to end of April 2022
- - Full working rights in Australia
- - Experience in managing a standalone payroll function and Rewards focused role – highly desirable
- - Extensive experience with ADP and strong Excel skills
- - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- - Strong communication skills *cross-team collaboration
- - High attention to detail
Interested? Apply asap as we'll move ahead with successful applications as they come through.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”