What's the role?
We're seeking an enthusiastic and strategic Finance Manager to join our supportive and hihg-performing Finance Team in Rhodes.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The Finance Manager is an important leadership position within Hilti Australia's Finance leadership team. This position requires strong commercial acumen, an entrepreneurial & strategic mindset, exceptional stakeholder management, commitment to compliance and a strong passion for people development.
This role is responsible for commercial negotiations, indirect procurement, accounting, payroll, statutory reporting, compliance topics (audit and risk) and office management. Leading a team of 4 staff, this role will suit a passionate leader with the proven ability to focus on team coaching and development to drive high performance, process improvements and outstanding results.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
We employ 39 different nationalities within Hilti Australia and many more across the globe. We value the unique contributions of each and every member of our diverse Hilti family. Keeping in mind our core values and customer orientation we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
What you need is:
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Related Field
- CPA/CMA/CA (or similar) qualification,
- 5 years’ experience in a financial, consultancy or auditing role within a multinational organisation
- Experience in at least one of the following fields: commercial finance, strategy & business planning, financial planning (forecasting/budgeting) & analysis or Financial Advisory
- Experience in financial planning and analysis or reporting software strongly preferred (e.g. Tagetik, SAP Analytics, SQL, Tableau)
- A drive for continuous learning and development
- International mobility with the ambition to pursue an international career
- Evidence of leadership and people management with the ability to motivate and drive results
- Effective communication skills, including ability to structure clear presentations
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- The ability to simplify a financial message to non-finance stakeholders
If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview and introduce you to the team.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”