Key Account Manager - Government and Hire
What's the role?
We’re seeking an exceptional Key Account Manager to join our "Specialised Business" Team and focus on customers within the Government & Hire industry segments.
Who is Hilti?
Welcome to Hilti. If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Key Account Manager you will work and expand a portfolio of existing accounts while building relationships with core customers. You will work closely with key decision makers with major hire companies (Coates, Allcott) as well as government (councils across Sydney) to identify effective solutions for a wide variety of construction applications. Liaising closely with the Segment Manager, you will develop the business and provide feedback on competitors, market trends and requirements to fully realise our market potential.
What do we offer?
We'll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including market leading training. At Hilti we pride ourselves on developing our people and as such, we will give you all the support you need to grow your career. We offer a flexible working culture as well as other great benefits including 5 weeks leave, annual leave loading, and a competitive bonus structure.
Why should you apply?
We have a diverse and inclusive workforce and offer a high performance yet caring culture. We will give you all of the training and development opportunities that you need to help grow your career with a market leader.
What you need is:
- Strong sales focus with highly developed business acumen
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and effective problem solving ability
- Proven negotiation and influencing abilities with advanced planning skills
- Highly committed and motivated with the attitude and drive to inspire others and be part of a winning team
- Ambitious about your own development
- Business-to-business sales experience
- Self-starter capable of working independently, managing your own call cycle
- Willingness to learn, passionate and driven
- A real team player with an eye for detail
- Process driven and highly professional business approach
- Competent computer skills
For more information and a confidential discussion, feel free to reach Annette on 0287481040
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”