ON!Track Back Office Support Specialist
What's the role?
Due to an internal promotion we are seeking an ON!Track Back Office Support Specialist to join our warm and dynamic team in Rhodes. Our ON!Track platform is a cutting edge asset management software. As an ON!Track Back Office Support Specialist you will utilise your excellent customer service coupled with great organisational and administration skills.
Who is Hilti?
Welcometo Hilti. If you're new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We develop and provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwidereputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and exceptional customer service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn,grow and carve-out your career
What does the role involve?
Supporting the ON!Track team nationally, this role is responsible for Managing ON!Track contracts from start to end, ensuring all information are captured and formalised accordingly. You will also be responsible for:
• Providing an excellent customer experience on every call /email/ face to face interaction
• Coordinating with our Implementation and Care specialists
• Provide 1st level support to customers for all technical queries in ON!Track - software and Services
• Identify potential opportunities after the implementation
• Being first point of contact for any customer complaints and ON!Track requests and capturing all relevant information needed for the support teams
• Participating fully and pro-actively in meetings, team training sessions and individual professional development and skill building sessions
What do we offer?
Our high performing yet caringculture is what makes for a unique work environment. The atmosphere is the result of personal achievement, teamwork and support. We offer you the opportunity to grow your career – in whichever direction you’d like to take. Want to move into anotherfunction or business area? Want to progress into a leadership role? Want to relocate or sample working life in another country? We will put a development plan in place to get you there.
We'll give you everything you need to excel in yourrole, including ongoing training. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you'll receive one-to-one coaching, as well as exciting career development opportunities. Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package,5 weeks of leave and annual leave loading.
Why should you apply?
We don't expect you to be a construction expert...but you will be once you've graduated from our award-winning training course. For this reason, we invite candidates from all industries and levels of experience to join our globally recognised team and begin a career with us!
We have a diverse and inclusive workforce and offer a high performance yet caring culture. We will give you all ofthe training and development opportunities that you need to help grow your career with a market leader. All we need from you is a great attitude and a customer centric approach to everything you do.
What you need is:
- Solid and stable call centre/customer service experience
- Interest in Hilti services business
- Strong interest in software and skilled in Microsoft office suite
- SAP experience advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer relationship management skills required
- Drive to develop strong and sustainable relationships internally and externally
- Full working rights in Australia
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”